Saturday, February 13, 2010

Downdraft Oven How Good Are They When I Moved In To My Home The Model Number Of My Oven Was Torn Away And Missing,How Do I Find It?

When i moved in to my home The model number of my oven was torn away and missing,How do i find it? - downdraft oven how good are they

How do I find the model number of my 1995 Electric Jenn-Air downdraft slide in range? It has a fan side.Front Top Grill glass ceramic burners on the left half in the right pane read LED, automatic cleaning.

5 comments:

waterwid... said...

To search for pictures of the brand of the furnace and see if you get games

Maverick said...

Take a look around the seal of the sauna or inside

Cavalia said...

Actually, mine was in the drawer under the stove in the side. I had to remove almost all good.

applpro said...

I would not worry. If you have something for every merchant from Jenn fresh air, you may agree with the parties. You may need the old you need, and they shall remove, however.

faithful said...

If a new home, please contact the manufacturer or the manufacturer - to be able to tell based on your description

Post a Comment