Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cinnamon Good For Overactive Thyroid The Lunch Room Ladies At My School Used To Make Really Good Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch, Anyone Have A Recipe?

The lunch room ladies at my school used to make really good cinnamon rolls from scratch, anyone have a recipe? - cinnamon good for overactive thyroid

I really want to be able to make some cinnamon rolls as well as I eat in the cafeteria at school when I am in the school. They were a bit spongy, so dense that not in this business. I remember that they sprinkled with nuts. It's been a while since I graduated, and I've never been able to cinnamon rolls, to find anything that even the taste of my school canteen. Has anyone a recipe Cinnamon Roll thicker than cinnamon rolls (not sweet)? I wish this weekend. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment