Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pittsburgh Penguins Neckties Pittsburgh Penguins?

Pittsburgh Penguins? - pittsburgh penguins neckties

I live in Pittsburgh, and I'm a fan of the Penguins ...
Yes, I understand that things are not good now for the team, but could not be accommodated. My question is, why say Yahoo Answers to all of you yet, Pittsburgh is not on our team! Pittsburgh is one of the greatest hockey cities in fact, with Game 4 of the championship lead with the best-selling jerseys of each team. We also have some of the fans who do not (the best in the league trip as well as if Toronto). And if you see the leaders of the Pittsburgh now ... View Plan B. They pushed a plan B on the Isle of Capri far behind.
So please tell me ... Why are you so negative, if one of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment