Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Orthopedic Hand Surgeon What's The Best Type Of Surgeon To Remove A Large Lipoma In The Forearm?

What's the best type of surgeon to remove a large lipoma in the forearm? - orthopedic hand surgeon

My orthopedic surgeon uses an MRI a lipoma size (about 10 cm diagnosis of 3 cm) on the forearm below the chest muscle. He proposed to his partner, a hand surgeon would be the best option for disposal. I agree, I prefer not to go to a general in the abduction and said my dermatologist, it was too deep for him.

Any opinions there?

4 comments:

ranny_ma... said...

Plastic surgeon.

yakin said...

What is a lipoma? Fat growth? see plastic surgeons and all medical data in the query.

the cats' mother said...

I think a plastic surgeon would be useful.

Rosie M said...

Yes to a plastic surgeon

Post a Comment