Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Rate Is Military Pension Taxed At BR Tax Code On Military Pension?

BR Tax Code on Military Pension? - what rate is military pension taxed at

I receive a military pension from the UK and have just changed my outlook for the last 4 years. I realized that my tax rate was set at QB. I worked abroad for the past 4 years, and of course, are not subject to tax on my salary here. If my military pension was as my only income is taxed in the UK and have been my personal performance. Is it necessary to register as an overseas before re-assert? Am I obligated to apply to taxes for each year or only 1-way file? Thank you very much

1 comment:

fengirl2 said...

Yes, you to a personal right that if you are a British citizen who may be set against his pension.
You do not file annual tax, but you have a form P85 when you leave the United Kingdom have been completed. You can download it here www.hmrc.gov.uk. Complete and return to the tax office and ask your father to be allocated to his pension. This tax refund on previous years.

Post a Comment